Website Manager

Fort Wayne Sport Club

SCRIP Program

What is Scrip?

The Scrip Program is a fund raiser for the Fort Wayne Sport Club Youth Soccer.  The fund raiser consists of gift certificates or gift cards, purchased by you from Fort Wayne Sport Club Youth Soccer for their face value to redeem at hundreds of different retailers.

 

Rebates

FWSCYS purchases these certificates or cards at various discounts. That discount is called a rebate.

 

What’s in it for me?

Of the rebate dollar amount, FWSCYS will keep 20% for administrative fees. Player accounts are credited with the remaining 80% of the rebate dollar amount to be used toward certain soccer expenses while playing for the Fort Wayne Sport Club.

 

That’s nice, what does 80% look like in dollars?

The following table makes some assumptions. That your family purchases $100 in groceries per week, $25 in gas per week and spends $10 for fast food (or something else at your house) per week:

Scrip Name $ Spent per WK $ Spent per YR % FWSCYS Discount

$ Rebate

$ In Player Account

Player Contribution to FWSCYS

Meijer $100 $5,200

3%

$156

$124.8

$31.2

Marathon $25 $1,300

3%

$39

$31.20

$7.80

Arby’s $10 $520

8%

$41.60

$33.28

$8.32

Totals
$7,020

$236.60

$189.28

$47.32

View a list of Retailers

Visit the following web site for a complete list of retailers.
www.shopwithscrip.com 

Scrip Mobile app

www.MyScripWallet.com

 

Kroger Community Reward Program

If you shop at Krogers - link your Plus Card to the FWSC for the Community Rewards Program

It only takes a few minutes. Go to https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow

to set it up.   As you shop Kroger will donate a percentage to the FWSC

Users must re-register every year during month of April

 

Amazon Smile

AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com.
The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price
of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Sign in with your amazon login to smile.amazon.com.  Select the Ft Wayne Sport Club as your charity.   5:

  
Forms!

New Family Signup

FWSC Scrip Order Form - Updated

SCRIP Credit Transfer Request Form

 

Current Scrip Night Information

  • Thursday 5:30 - 6:30 pm 
  • Location:  FWSC Clubhouse
  • Payment by check or cash only

If you have any questions, contact Karen Unger or Celeste Streicher at scrip@fortwaynesportclub.com or attend Scrip Night listed above.

Privacy Statement  |  Terms of Use |  TSHQ License Agreement  |  Copyright © 2018 Fort Wayne Sport Club Soccer Login
Blue Sombrero & Dick's Sporting Goods